Get a sneak peak into our 10 Week Build a Booty Program!
With this 10 Week Booty Building Program we will focus on growing the booty, but also work the entire body throughout the program to slim down the waist too.
With each exercise focus on the muscles that you are working squeezing on every rep to get the most out of the program. This program is going to help to shape, lift and build the glutes.
Rest days will vary each week and workouts will range from 30-60 minutes.
Booty Pump Workout
This is just one of the many workouts from the program and super fun as Top Knot Strong targets your glutes in every exercise and rep.
If you like this workout, you will definitely be ready to try out the rest of the program and continue to build, shape, and tone the booty that you desire!
- Hip Bridges - Lying back on the ground with knees bent and feet flat on the ground, keep your arms down at each side and lift your hips up towards the ceiling while squeezing your glutes at the top, lower your hips back down to the ground and repeat for each rep
- Reverse Lunges - Holding weights down at each side in each hand, step one foot back and lower into a lunge so that both knees bent to 90 degrees and both toes pointed forward, step foot back together, repeat on the same leg for all reps and then repeat on the opposite leg
- Donkey Kicks - on all fours (your hands and knees), lift one knee slightly off of the ground and keep bent to 90 degrees while lifting the foot of the same leg up towards the ceiling, lower leg back down to starting position and repeat for each rep, then repeat with the opposite leg
- Fire Hydrants - staying on all fours (your hands and knees), lift one knee slightly off of the ground, lift knee and leg keeping it at 90 degrees out to the side then lower back down for each rep, repeat reps on opposite side (6 on each side)
- Leg Press - using leg press machine, back flat against the back and feet about hip width apart with toes pointed parallel towards the ceiling, press legs straight out in front of you without locking out the knees, slowly come back in for each rep
- Calf Raises - holding a dumbbell in each hand and feet about hip width apart, raise heels off of the ground and just standing on your toes, lower back down to almost having feet completely flat on the ground and then lift up again for each rep
- Sumo Squats Pulses - placing feet in a slightly wider stance with them slightly wider than hip width apart and toes pointed out 45 degrees, holding either one kettlebell or one dumbbell with both hands and arms straight down in front of you, lower into a squat keeping knees in line with your toes and chest up, pulse up and down a couple inches for each rep
- Hamstring Curls - using a lying or seated hamstring curl machine, curl both legs in bending the knees to about 90 degrees and then come back to almost straight without locking out the knees for each rep