Easy On-The-Go Egg Muffins
I like to keep it simple. The more simple the better for me and it also usually means time saved as well ;)
These are a great go-to Breakfast or Snack when you are limited on time due to work, being a mom or whatever it may be. Meal prepping, in general, will save you time regardless but we don't have time to make elaborate meals even when meal prepping.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Servings: 4 (3 muffins per serving)
- 8 eggs
- 2 bell peppers (color of choice)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/2 cup kale
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut and dice up all veggies and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add Oil to pan over medium-high heat and saute all veggies. Cook until onions are translucent. (About 5 minutes.) Season with salt and pepper.
- Crack all eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- Coat a large muffin tin with non-stick spray. Fill the muffin cups with the veggie mixture equally among all 12. Use a large spoon to cover the vegetables with the eggs, a little at a time, until the cups are almost full. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese on top of all of them.
- Place them in the oven for 15-20 minutes until eggs are just set.
- Remove from oven and allow them to cool. Gently remove them from the tin. Divide them between 4 containers. (To reheat: Microwave 1-2 minutes.
Other great options to change them up would be to add different veggies!
- Turkey Bacon
Did you enjoy this recipe? Don't forget to pin it!