Must Haves for Show Day
I have been pretty much non-existent with this prep even though, I had all plans to share everything along the way! Between work, prepping, and focusing my attention on everything I needed to.
I am however making great progress for my upcoming show which I will share soon!
Something that is asked for new competitors is what they mus have on show day so that they aren't forgetting anything and will make the day go by smoother... because hello.... prep brain is a real thing and you might miss something along the way.
Here are the top things that you must have for your show day!
Don't forget you can get 10% off your order with Angel Competition Bikini's with code TOPKNOTSTRONG at check out!
- Robe & lose clothing for tan
- Extra bedding for the hotel bed so you don't ruin theirs
- Scissors and glue
- Bikini Bites and muscle glaze
- Makeup (if doing your own)
- Resistance band
- Hairspray & bobby pins (if doing your own)
- Curling iron or straightener
- Prepped meals to stay on track
- Blanket and pillow to relax back stage
- Phone, camera, and chargers to document your hard work!
- Outfit for after the show to enjoy your time with family and friends
Of course there are many other things that you can bring, but there are the top of the list!
Is there anything we missed? Let us know in the comments!
If you are ready to dive in and get started towards becoming a competitor yourself, we have lots of tools for you in getting ready! Of course you can always join our First Time Competitor group to help answer more of your questions. Top Knot Strong also put together a Free 7 day Bikini Body Plan just for you to see what it is like to train like a competitor too!