Sexy Arms Workout
GET A SNEAK PEAK INTO OUR 30 DAY SHRED PROGRAM!
With this 30 Day Shred Program we will focus on toning up, build up some endurance, and challenging yourself.
It is not for the faint of heart and this is a challenging program. Modify when needed and make sure that you consult your doctor prior to starting any program.
Rest days will vary each week and workouts will range from 30-60 minutes.
Sexy Arms Workout
This is just one of the many workouts from the program and super fun as Top Knot Strong targets your arms in every exercise and rep.
If you like this workout, you will definitely be ready to try out the rest of the program and continue to tone up, build endurance, and challenge yourself that much more.
Super set the next 3 exercises (3 sets of 10)
- Chin Ups - start with using an underhand close grip, use the assisted pull-up machine if needed, pull yourself up and lower back down for each rep
- Incline Bicep Curls - setting the bench to 30 degrees and a dumbbell in each hand, arms down at each side with elbows into your sides, curl both weights up at the same time only bending at the elbows
- Bent Over Tricep Kickbacks - using a flat bench and one dumbbell, use a staggered stance with left foot flat on the ground close to bench and the right leg back and on the right toes, hold the dumbbell in the right hand and place left hand flat on the bench for support, row the dumbbell in your right hand up into your armpit, kick the dumbbell back behind you straightening the arm, bring weight back into your armpit each rep, then repeat on other side (10 reps on each side for a total of 20)
Super set the next 2 exercises (4 sets of 8 reps)
- Lateral Dumbbell Raises - standing with feet hip-width apart and a dumbbell in each hand, raise both dumbbells to each side to shoulder height and lower them back down for each rep
- Tricep Bench Dips with Legs Straight - with feet together on the heels and butt close to the bench as you bend the elbows to lower down for each rep, straighten arms to come back up to starting
Super set the next 3 exercises (3 sets of 12)
- Six Way Shoulders - sitting on a bench at 90 degrees, holding a dumbbell in each hand down at your sides with palms facing in, raise both of them up on each side to shoulder height, keeping them at shoulder height you will bring them together in front of your chest, raise them up towards the ceiling together while keeping arms straight, then reverse all moves done to go back to starting (all counts as one rep in all 6 counts)
- Straight Arm cable Push Downs - starting with the cable pulley all of the way at the top and a straight bar attachment, using an overhand grip on each side with arms being about shoulder width apart, keeping arms straight, push the bar down to in front of your thighs and raise up to only shoulder height to keep the tension each rep
- Military Shoulder Press - Sitting with the bench at 90 degrees and a dumbbell in each hand, bring arms up to shoulder height and elbows bent to 90 degrees with weights towards the ceiling, press straight up and lower back down so that elbows are 90 degrees per rep
Super set the next 2 exercises (4 sets of 10 reps)
- Plate Front Raise with Twist - using a plate, hold with both hands on each side, starting with plate down on top of thighs while standing, raise the plate to shoulder height, then twist to the left as if you are driving, then twist to the right, lower the plate back down to thighs and repeat
- 1-1-2 Hammer Curls - sitting on a bench at 90 degrees and holding a dumbbell in each hand, keep palms facing in for hammer curls, curl one side up and lower back down, curl the opposite side up and lower back down, then curl both weights up at the same time and lower back down all for one rep (repeat for every rep)