15 Essential Healthy Grocery Food Staples

I am sure that you have heard it over and over again. 80% of your results comes from what you eat on a consistent basis.The other 20% comes from exercise.

What if you don't know what to eat or where to begin though?

Making healthier food options for you and your family is essential for success whether you are looking to lose weight or build lean muscle. 


Since I get questions all of the time about what I choose to eat or where to start, I have put together my favorite grocery essentials that I almost always have in my kitchen and pantry to help me in reaching my goals for you. 

These items are easy to prepare, versatile, and usually on the cheaper side. 

15 healthy grocery food staples


  • String Beans
  • Baby Spinach
  • Broccoli
  • Cucumber
  • Tomatoes


  • Strawberries
  • Bananas

Complex Carbs:

  • Oatmeal
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Brown Rice


  • Eggs
  • Boneless chicken breast


  • Natural Peanut Butter
  • Extra virgin olive oil 
  • Seasonings


This is a simple list. Definite go-to's, but that also doesn't mean I eat these things every single week. 

There are a ton of options that you can choose from to make it what you want and pick things that you like better, because let's face it, not all of us have the same taste buds. 

With Top Knot Strong's Approved Foods List and meal plans, you are able to change up what you are eating constantly. You will never have to starve yourself and if anything - many have said that they feel they full and can't believe how much they are able to eat while still losing weight. 

We call that a win-win! 


 Leave us a comment! What are your favorite go-to's that you always have to get at the store? Healthy of course ;)

I believe you should change up what you are eating from week to week to not get bored of what you eat. It also allows your body to consume different nutrients that are great for you when you change up the food that you are eating. 


Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.