12 Weeks to Strong Program
✔ Perfect for those who want to build lean muscle and tone without feeling bulky by the end of it
✔ My guide to a strong & toned physique
✔ Access to an active Facebook group with 100's of supportive women
✔ Access to private videos of all exercises in app
✔ 12 week weight lifting & cardio plan
This is a 12 week full-body training program helping you to build lean muscle. Used to help you get stronger, build lean muscle, and lose body fat for a more toned physique. Set up for 5 training days per week with 2 rest days, taking you through 3 different phases.
You'll have access to a private video library that corresponds with your workouts throughout the program all located in an app that is easy to use and track your progress.
What You'll Learn:
- proper technique and form of each exercise
- how to train different major and minor muscle groups
- different methods of training as you go through each phase of the program
- each phase will get progressively more challenging to build a stronger body and keep you from plateauing
- how to calculate & track macros
- guidance on food selection to reach your macronutrient goals
What You'll Get:
- a 12 week complete training program
- private video library all in an easy to use app
- access to the Top Knot Strong Tribe community where you can get help
- weekly check-ins and continued support
Can this program fit a wide variety of goals?
This program is intended for beginner to intermediate fitness levels who want to build an all over stronger body from head to toe.
Do I need access to a gym?
Yes, you will need access to a gym while using this program for most exercises. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org about how to get a home-version of this program if you do not have access to the gym.
Where can I see the workouts for the week?
You will be able to instantly access your workouts right from the app after getting all set up in the app. You will be able to see the calendar and move the workouts around for the week to fit your schedule as needed.
Is this program suitable for beginners?
Yes, this program is suitable for beginners to intermediate fitness levels.