How long does shipping take?
Shipping times vary based on type of product.
Do you have a physical store?
No, we are a completely online store.
What types of services do you offer?
We offer a wide variety of services, including training, nutrition, posing, and custom competition suits.
What sizes do your suits come in?
Posing suits and trunks come in Extra Small to Large. Competition Suits are custom to your measurements.
Shipping rates will vary based on product as they all have different weights and packaging.
- Jewelry & Apparel 48 hrs
- Ready to Ship Suits 48 hrs
- Made to Order Posing Suits & Trunks 5-7 days
- Made to Order Competition Suits 6-8 weeks
- Delivery 5-7 business days
Processing times remain the same, but shipping times can be up to 2-4 weeks depending on location.
What if my item arrives damaged?
Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order if the item arrives damaged. We'll work with you to arrange for a replacement or refund.
What is your refund policy?
- Digital items and services are non-refundable.
- Made to order products are not eligible for a refund as they are custom made to measurements.
- All other items are subject to refund within 30 days of purchase date.
How long does it take to process a refund?
Refunds are usually processed within 5-7 business days of us receiving your returned item.
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and Shop Pay on our website.
- Custom Competition Suits have a 50% down payment option (non-refundable) to start working on your order. The rest due before shipping to you.
Your payment information is secure with us. We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data.
We do not charge any additional fees beyond what is listed at checkout.
Is my personal information secure?
Your personal information is safe with us. We use industry-standard security protocols to protect your data.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password at any time by logging into your account and going to the "Account Settings" page.
Can I update my privacy settings?
Yes, you can update your privacy settings at any time by going to the "Privacy Settings" page in your Account Settings.
Any Additional Questions?
Email email@example.com or click the contact button below.