Ready to burn and sculpt out your shoulders? This workout is for you today!
4 Sets of Each Exercise Below:
Alternating Front Raises - 20 reps (10 each side)
- Stand with feet hip width apart for support and holding a set of dumbbells in your hands. Keep the palms facing down on top of your thighs.
- Lift one side up to shoulder height, keeping the arm straight in front of you and palm still facing down towards the ground.
- Lower arm back down to the thigh and then do the same thing on the opposite side.
- Keep alternating back and forth for all reps.
Inverted Rows - 8 reps
- Using a smith machine. Place the bar a couple feet up from the ground and make sure it is secure.
- Lay chest under and holding overhand with a wide grip. Keep torso as straight as possible and heels hip width apart on the floor.
- Pull your chest up towards the bar trying to keep your body flat like a board for each rep. Then lower back down.
Upright Rows - 10 reps
- Standing with feet hip-width apart for a good base of support. Hold a set of dumbbells in your hands with palms facing down and on top of your thighs in front of you.
- Lift both weights up keeping elbows up on each side to bring the dumbbells up to your chest.
- Lower them back down to starting position keeping both sides even and nice and controlled.
Renegade Rows and Fly's - 16 reps (8 each side)
- Using a flat bench and one dumbbell. Place one knee on the bench while the opposite foot is on the ground and knee slightly bent. With the hand of the same side of the knee that is on the bench, place also on the bench right under your shoulder. Then hold the dumbbell in the hand of the same side of the leg you are standing on.
- Row the dumbbell up into your armpit, lower back down. Then keep the arm as straight as you can with a slight bend in the elbow and raise out to the same side up to shoulder height and lower back down.
- Perform all reps of the set on one side. Then repeat on the opposite side.
Arnold Press - 12 reps
- Standing with feet hip-width apart or sitting on a bench at 90 degrees, hold a set of dumbbells up near the upper part of your chest and palms facing your face.
- Open the arms out to each side turning the palms away from your face and towards the mirror. Press up towards the ceiling and together over your head.
- Lower the weights back down towards the shoulders while turning the palms back in towards your face and closing the arms back to starting position.
Lateral Raises - 12 reps
- Standing with feet hip-width apart and holding a set of dumbbells down on each side with palms facing the outsides of your thighs.
- Keep the arms straight with only a slight bend in the elbows. Raise them up to shoulder height on each side.
- Lower them back down to starting position.
Need a whole week's worth of workouts?